Hebrew University offers various studying options for international students. First and foremost, the Rothberg International School is responsible for applications and registration for most international programs: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/.
There are many scholarships available to Canadian students looking to study abroad at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Students are advised to apply to as many scholarship sources as possible and to look for additional funding resources. See the links below for information about various other Canadian funding sources.
CFHU offers two distinct financial support programs for all newly accepted Hebrew University students:
- Our merit-based scholarships are based on academic excellence for any student entering an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Our financial needs-based scholarships help students from low to modest income families
- Click here to view CFHU scholarships
Please do not hesitate to contact Esther Schlesinger at CFHU’s national office (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the scholarship application process for Hebrew University. Remember: late applications will not be accepted, so apply early.
Deadlines for scholarship applications:
• November 30, 2023 for spring 2024
• March 15, 2024 for summer 2024
• June 1, 2024 for fall 2024