On June 3, CFHU, along with SFU, the UBC Sauder School of Business, and Vancouver Israeli Tech Club presented ‘Can Culture Spark Innovation? A panel discussion on Zoom.’
The panel explored the dynamic relationship between culture and innovation and how it impacts our lives.
- Prof. Gad Yair – Currently on Sabbatical at MIT Sloan School of Management, Visiting Researcher; Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Dr. Sarah Lubik – Executive Director, Charles Chang Institute for Entrepreneurship,
Beedie School of Business; Director of Entrepreneurship, Simon Fraser University
- Prof. Yossef Av–Gay – Professor, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of British Columbia
- Mr. Gilad Babchuk – Co-founder of Compass, Educator and Social Entrepreneur
- Paul Cubbon – Sauder School of Business, Assistant Dean, Innovation, University of British Columbia; Leader, Creative Destruction Lab West
The slides from Prof. Yair’s presentation are available below the recording of the panel discussion.