The Accessibility Unit within the Dean of Students Office presents an “Ask Me Anything” style video featuring students discussing their learning disabilities and the ways that Hebrew University is helping them succeed in their studies.
– When were you first diagnosed and how did you feel?
– Do you feel different from other students?
– How do you deal with these difficulties?
– Which successful experiences did you have throughout your studies?
– Being a student with a learning disability is like…?
– What would you tell someone with a learning disability who’s pondering whether they should go to university or to a student who’s just starting university?
You can watch the 3-minute trailer here, and the full 21-minute video is available below it.