On November 1st, CFHU hosted a thought-provoking conversation on bridging the gap – promoting academic accessibility and inclusion for next-generation Ethiopian Israelis. The discussion was moderated by Shawna Goodman Sone, Chair of the Board of Directors of The Morris & Rosalind Goodman Family Foundation.
- Michal Cotler-Wunsh, Member of Knesset
- Michal Barak, Director of The Center for the Study of Multiculturalism and Diversity at Hebrew U
- Dr. Nigist Mengesha, Director of Education Division, Rosh Haayin Municipality
- Merav Asres, graduate student in the Glocal Program for International Development at Hebrew University
- Wanana Abrams, graduate student in the Orits Guardians program at Tel Aviv University
Click here for bios of the featured speakers and students.