Every year Glocal produces a magazine centred around a chosen theme that is relevant to the field of International Development. To see last year’s magazine on Cities and Development, click here. The magazine is written by Glocal students and alumni
This year the magazine focuses on Health and Development.
Our magazine launch is an occasion bringing together professional development workers, activists, students, researchers and those interested in the field to discuss the annual theme.
- 1:30am EST, 10:30am CST, 8:30am PST – Gathering
- 12pm EST, 11am CST, 9am PST – Opening words
- 12:30pm EST, 11:30am CST, 9:30am PST – Lecture by Keynote Speaker – Dr. Esti Galili, founder of the Binational School of Psychotherapy
- 1:30pm EST, 12:30pm CST, 10:30am PST – Panel Discussion: Mental Health & Development work from a field perspective
- With the participation of
– Dr. Shirley Serfaty, Clinical Psychologist
– Anva Ratzon, Israid
– Gilan Miller-Gertz, Clinical Social Worker, Microgrant Coordinator at Ajeec-Nisped, Glocal Alumna
Moderated by Dr. Maureen Malowany (IMPH & Glocal, Huji)
After the panel you are all invited to stay for mingling and music!