Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Board of Governors: JUNE 14-19, 2019
NEXUS: ISRAEL Innovation Forum: JUNE 12-15, 2019
Monette Malewski, CFHU National Chair, invites you to participate in
The Annual Meeting of the Hebrew University Board of Governors in Jerusalem, June 14-19
NEXUS:ISRAEL Innovation Forum
Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, June 12-15, 2019
BOG HIGHLIGHTS – HIGH TECH JERUSALEM
- Shabbat Dinner with young researchers
- Opening Gala event with Sound and Light Show
- Evening of Orchestral Masterpieces: Featuring the Hebrew University Orchestra
- HUJI Tech Talks with industry leaders
- Conversation with The Honourable Linda Frum, Conservative member of the Senate of Canada representing the Province of Ontario and Justice Miriam Naor, President of the Supreme Court of Israel (Emerita)
- Convocation and awarding of Honourary Doctorate to Senator Linda Frum
- Honourary Fellowship Ceremony honouring our past National Chair Murray Palay
- HUJI Market: Machane Yehuda Shuk
Click here to view BOG details. To register for BOG click here.
NEXUS: ISRAEL INNOVATION FORUM HIGHLIGHTS
- Connect with successful Israeli entrepreneurs who are driving Israel’s high-tech scene
- Be among the first to see the latest innovations being developed at the Hebrew University
- Private event including dinner at the unique Karandagi House in Tel Aviv’s hip Florentin quarter with the participation of Professor Eugene Kandel and Hebrew University alumni entrepreneurs
- Private visit and program at The Peres Center for Peace and Innovation. Preview the Israeli Innovation Center here.
- Experience a unique Food Tech Workshop, at the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in Rehovot on June 13
- Traditional Shabbat dinner at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem with our young high-tech researchers
- An adventurous archaeology and wine tour in the Judean Lowlands on June 15
Click here to view Nexus details. To register for Nexus click here.
If you choose to register for the Forum, you are eligible to stay and participate in all of the Board of Governors programs and activities for an additional $200.
For more information, email Kris at email@example.com or call 416-485-8000 Ext. 112