In the report:
- About the Mitchell Gropper, Q.C. Faculty Exchange Program
- Comments from David Duff, Professor, Allard School of Law
- About Mitchell Gropper, Q.C.
- Comment from Cristie Ford, Associate Professor and Director, Centre for Business Law, Allard School of Law
- Program Participants from 2010-2015
Click here or on the graphic at right to view the report.
The mission of the Vancouver Chapter of the Canadian Friends of the Hebrew University is to develop and promote awareness, leadership and financial support for the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Click here to read more.
News and In The Press
The Einstein Legacy Project (ELP) is teaming with several partners to celebrate the well-known genius and raise awareness for his legacy.
Site is largest, best preserved of a handful of pyramid-topped mortuary complexes in Israel dating back to Second Temple and Roman eras - Summer excavation at Khirbet Midras will try to determine who resettled town after ruin in Bar.
The Next Einstein Competition Closes Tomorrow!