In the report:
- About the Mitchell Gropper, Q.C. Faculty Exchange Program
- Comments from David Duff, Professor, Allard School of Law
- About Mitchell Gropper, Q.C.
- Comment from Cristie Ford, Associate Professor and Director, Centre for Business Law, Allard School of Law
- Program Participants from 2010-2015
Click here or on the graphic at right to view the report.
The mission of the Vancouver Chapter of the Canadian Friends of the Hebrew University is to develop and promote awareness, leadership and financial support for the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Click here to read more.
News and In The Press
Einstein is more than just an eccentric genius. "Everyone knows Einstein is a great scientist," says Hebrew University's Professor Hanoch Gutfreund. "He also is an humanitarian who expressed his views in his writing, teaching, and public appearances. No other individual matches that."